- Faculty Governance
- Faculty Elected Committees
- University Administration
- Freshman Family Day
- Special Recognition and Awards
- Annual Reports
- Additional Resources
- Contact Us
The Office of the University Secretary is headed by the Secretary of the University and reports directly to the Provost. Vivian Valencia has served as Secretary of the University since 1994.
The Office of the University Secretary is a main source of continuity in faculty government. The leadership of the faculty, the Faculty Senate, the Senate Operations Committee, the Committee on Governance, and the Academic Freedom and Tenure Committee rely on the information and advice from the University Secretary. The office also provides administrative support to the 19 faculty standing committees and various ad hoc committees.
The Office of the University Secretary is responsible for Commencement, the campus-wide graduation ceremony for all students, held in the Spring and Fall of each year.
- Faculty Senate, Committee on Governance, Academic Freedom & Tenure Committee
- Faculty Handbook
- Evaluation of Deans, Provost and senior leadership
- Honorary Degree amp; Posthumous Degree
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Freshman Convocation
- Presidential Inauguration